need punishment

Morsmordre

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2014
I'm really addicted to playing with my pussy and cumming. Sometimes I do nothing else all day and I forget to make homework and do chores.
Please punish me :c

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Every time you think about touching your pussy, you are to spank it with a hairbrush 50 times. Every time you cum, spank your pussy with he hairbrush 150 times.

TheKidWithSkills

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Oct 14, 2014
motivation

Okay every time you masturbate you will tie your hands behind your back for 10 minutes before fucking your asshole with a spoon for 10 minutes then you will tie your waste to a chair until your homework is done.
Plus for each chore you don't do you will fuck your ass with a unique object for ten minutes.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have left you a pm, respond quickly.

To control this you will need to start wearing tape underwear. Use gaffer tape (or duct tape or similar) and after washing and carefully drying your cunt run 3 or 4 strips to totally cover your cunt then pull on regular panties and add more tape around the legs and waist to keep them in place. When you need to piss or poo remove everything and then replace it with fresh tape when done. After 5 days like this your masturbation will definitely be reduced.

Featured Threads

New Personals