limits
public,piss,scat,food play,permanent damage

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

Skex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2013
Complete my challenge on getdare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219385

You will need
1 clothes hanger with clips
Rope
String
Clothespin
Icy hot/ toothpaste /cayenne pepper
Anal plug
Some sort of weight
Ice

Preparation attach rope to hook on hanger find a door or some other anchor point above your head, rig so that with your nipples in the clips they will be slightly stretched when you are standing on your tip toes.

Next tie one end of the string to the clothespin and tie the other end to the weight with just enough slack that it will pull firmly down with the clip on your clit when your feet are flat on the ground.

Strip naked, insert 5 ice cubes in your ass, put your warming agent around your anus and your pussy lips. Insert your anal plug.

Move to your anchor point where your hanger is waiting, Connect your weighted clothes pin to your clit stand on your tip toes and clip your nipples onto your hanger. This should leave you in a position where standing on your tip toes will relieve your nipples at the cost of pain on your clit and tiring your calves and standing flat on the ground will relieve your nipples.

You are to remain in this position for as long as you are able. Check your clock and report how long you lasted. The only other sub I've had try this claims she lasted 5 minutes, surely you can beat that.

When you can take it no more you leave your plug in place and masturbate to orgasm, immediately after put warming agent on your clit and write your report and post it here.

Who can last the longest?

* for slaves under orgasm denial substitute an edge for the orgasm

As you do not have pics on your limits send pictures of before and after shots of your nipples and clit, the hanger you use, the weight you used and your plugged ass to my kik (SkexR)

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Roll a die twice. The higher number, multiply by 10, then add the lower number. Put clothespins on your nipples and pussy lips. The number above is the amount of time you need to keep them on. Now roll one die and multiply by 2 - this is the number of times you must edge while wearing the clothespins. If you come before completing all the edges, do the 2 roll again and this is the number of spanks you need to give each tit, each ass cheek, and your pussy.

All edges must be done using a different item for each. Your hand / fingers can only be used once (no counting each finger or hand separately).

Featured Threads

New Personals