(Netherlands) Amsterdam: F/Switch/21 seeks F/Sub/Under 50 ~ Girl looking for toys and pets

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Western Europe

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
21 year old switch female seeking a submissive female under 50

Hi, I see you found your way to my ad! somehow... Now that you're here, welcome. I am still looking and if you're looking for the same, then maybe we can help each other out. Feel free to post & ask questions in the thread if need be! :)

What I am looking for;
I am looking for a female, male, or anything in between.
I do want people to be somewhat height/weight proportionate; I like a bit extra, but if you can't walk I doubt you could do much for me. Apart from that, sex appeal (to me) is based on behaviour, much more than looks.
You have to be able to speak english, and actually put effort into doing so as well. So no "asl" or "hru", or any of that stuff.
Experienced or not is both fine; Completely clueless is not. If you have no idea why you wanna be submissive, or how you picture being dominated and cannot give the simplest description of any of your fantasies, I can't help you.
If you are already in a relationship and doing this behind your spouses back; Sorry, please move on.

What is expected of you;
What I want is someone that is looking to be obedient for the sake of obedience. If you are specifically looking for sexual gratification, you're in the wrong place.
For now I am only considering online, although I may make exceptions in the future if I find someone that's good enough.
Your job will be to entertain me, and that can happen in a lot of different ways. Any rules I set for you, or tasks I give you, are to make you a better pet or toy to fit my likes and needs.
If you get it in your head you're entitled to anything, you'll quickly learn different or move on. I'm not looking for a pet to spoil them, unless I find that amusing. I'm selfish in that way.

Also, I don't care for fantastic stories and fantasies. A simple task that is completed is much more valuable to me, than some made up story about how you banged your sister/got undressed by a crowd out on the street/your teacher walked in on you and joined or whatever.

I set realistic goals, that only require genuine effort and the right mindset. If you aren't willing to complete them, then I'm not willing to bother with you.

Webcam/Pictures
As for cam/pictures, I understand some people aren't comfortable giving that out. I won't force anybody to give them out, of course. But at the same time I might lose interest in text only. Once you've shown me you are who you say you are, I'll not likely ask for too much visuals, unless it is to prove you've done a certain task. I myself don't mind passing a pic, or slipping on cam for verification purposes. In general it would be a privilige though, and not a habit.

Availability
I live on GMT +1. If our timezones are majorly different, that may be a problem.
I expect at least email or kik contact, would also expect to occasionally be able to talk on Skype. You should be able to get back to me at least 2 - 3 times a week.
I myself am online plenty, unless something important comes up. In general, there would be no need to worry about any absence from my side.

Now, if you've gotten all the way to the end of this ad, congratulations! I nearly gave up halway, proofreading this monster. Just kidding, of course. If you are still interested, you can PM me your motivation. I'll most likely ask you to fill out a little form, and from there we can get talking and see if we're compatible!
If you've found this is not your cup of tea, I wish you the best of luck in your search! :)

• Kinks:
Safe, sane, consensual - obedience - pet play - worship - cock/cunt & cum control - painplay - humiliation - verbal abuse - light cuckolding - light cbt

• Experience:
About me. I'm 21, female, live in Europe, already happily in a relationship with someone and not looking for a romantic supplement in that department. I'm looking to go back to school this year. My hobbies include knitting, reading, watching crime series... Yep, exciting, isn't it? I realise I'm young and wouldn't pretend to be a full-blown super experienced uber strict and knowledgable Mistress, or anything of the sort.
Nonetheless, I have online and offline experience on both sides of the whip, and do contain a healthy dose of common sense. Sometimes, I like "bullying" certain types of people, and sometimes they enjoy it. :)
I can be mature when need be, but I love to act (younger than) my age and be silly. Mess around. I don't like to take myself too seriously.

• Limits:
dares - permanent damage - scat - blackmail - children - vomit - taken/owned people - copypasta - exclusively sexual drive

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
This thread is closed! I would appreciate it if someone could clear the text from the opening post & lock the thread. :) I'll be posting a new/different ad in the future, I think.

Featured Threads

New Personals