(Netherlands) Rotterdam: M/Slave/19 seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ Online relationship M or F

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
Western Europe

Calanor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 9, 2008
19 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello,

Well I'm a 19 year old boy, who is very submissive, and is currently looking for a master, gender is not important. And I'm looking for a online relationship.

I'm mostly looking for a master who gives me rules, daily tasks, punishments, what to wear, what to eat, etcetera, i have a webcam and a digital camera to prove any of the tasks you wish for me to do.

About my limits, i consider myself someone with hardly/no limits, I'm willing to do anything you wish from me.

And as a sidenote, I'm fairly new to this ''slave/master'' concept, and i consider myself more Bi-curious, so please, remember that i'm fairly new and that i need training.

I mostly enjoy being humiliated and degraded i enjoy pain, being a cumbucket, crossdressing, and being someone personal pet. I have many more kinks that i'll gladly share.

Feel free to PM me, or add me : [email protected] and we'll talk more.

• Kinks:
Femdom, Piss, Worship, Bondage, Cbt, Cum, Cross-dressing, Public Humiliation, Degraded, piercings, Stripping, and alot more.

• Experience:
No experience at all with the master/slave concept

• Limits:
Wanting me to involve my family, no limits otherwise.

Calanor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 9, 2008
Bump ..as i'm looking for a Master ..dont reply or add me if you'r intentions are just to use me for a day then move on ..looking for a long term Master ..who uses and abuses me.

Serge

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2009
I've added you, and hope to see you on soon. Will have fun training you:D

Featured Threads

New Personals