New BDSM education project on Discord.

Subdreamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2016
Hello everyone,

Some may know me, but most don't. I'm Peter and i have something that's different than most posts here. I don't know for sure if i can post it here, but i guess i will hear it soon enough if i'm not allowed to. Well, after owning a few Kik groups about BDSM, i wanted something more... something, bigger. i wanted to help people, and the Kik groups with only 50 members are a little to small for my ideas. I know, i should get to the point.

Well, i've created a Discord group/server/chat. it's a place where people can learn more about BDSM (with lessons for different grades of experience), talk with like minded- people and just have fun. There are rules, and the Dungeon Masters (DnD/BDSM crossover joke) make sure that the chat will stay safe and fun for everyone.

For the development of this online learning space, we need help. We are looking for people for the following roles:

Teacher: People that have a lot of experience and would like to help learning others more about BDSM, for example, by giving a lesson about safety. Everyone is a volunteer, because there is no money going on in this project.

Dungeon Masters: The admins of the server, they keep the chat nice and fun and help people if they have server related questions.

Mentors: While this isn't a hookup chat, it would be good to have people that would like to help the members, but without giving lessons.

We also need the following people:

-Someone who could program a discord bot fot this group.
-Someone who could help with making the server secure.

I am not promoting something for myself. I'm telling this because i think this can grow to something big. A safe place for people to learn more about BDSM and safety. If this post isn't allowed here, then i'm sorry for posting this.

If someone wants to help, you can Kik me at: Subdreamer017
Or post something underneath this post.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I'm curious as to why you aren't trying to promote more activity and discussions/lessons within THIS site? Despite what many people think, this site was never intended as a BDSM version of match.com. There are forums for people to learn and discuss things right here, though many, including yourself don't use them for such purposes. Why are you trying to build a new place for learning and discussion when you are already a member of an active place with over 42,000 members and over 6,000 users visited in the last 24 hours? It seems a bit redundant.

Featured Threads

New Personals