New BDSM slave-sharing Private Society

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
I'm an experienced mature Male Dom (you can watch my former album here to verify it and to see something of what you can expect as a slave in this society)
You can see that I'm serious about training online, and that I like real training and real performing even if it's online.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=3605

I want to contact with willing female and male slaves , and selected female and male Dominants to be part of the society.
The first rule of the new Society is that all slaves belong to the society, not just to a single Dom or Domme. We'll establish an order, number of sessions or period of time where any Dominant that request it can use any slave. All reports and advances will be posted for the society in a private blog so everyone can follow every slave training and progress and don't fall in repetitive tasks.

- Every slave, male or female must be ready to be trained by any dominant male or female from the society. Dominants should be ready to train both males and females. Slaves have the right of complain if any dominant break any society rule or limit.

More info for the interested slaves and doms, have in mind this Society start today, some new rules will be under discussion, I'll start with the basic training with the new slaves, but can't guarantee a number of slaves or doms ready from the first day.

slaves: Post a short intro here, but you must PM your details, descriptive intro, email, physical description, experience, limits, etc. Your first contact will be by E-mail ONLY, not kik, skype, etc, so don't forget sending it.

dominants: Please talk about your experience and why you're interested in the project. If you currently own a slave and want to share her/him, it's ok, but have in mind he/she will be a society slave from now on. Contact by email.

Last edited:

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I would like to be considered to be one of your slaves. I will PM my details as requested.

I am somewhat inexperienced but willing to learn.

My limits and likes are as follows:
LIKES - Exhibitionism, semi-public, pics/cam (18+), masturbation, cbt
MAYBE - Anal, humiliation
LIMIT - Blackmail, wedgies, extreme pain, risky, crossdressing
NO WAY!! - Poop, pee, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, underage

LW89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 23, 2014
I would like to be added as a slave. will send info in pm.

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
Great

It has been a good start, we have now serious candidates now, but we need a few more slaves, and Doms. Membership will be closed when we have a decent (but not big) group of members, then there will be a wait list and we'll select only special profiles.

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
OK, everyone that is joining, YOU MUST PM ALSO A DETAILED INTRO as explained in the main post.

DesiSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2014
This society thing is very exciting. I want to join as a slave. My short intro is in my signature. Will PM details.

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
Need more members

We need more members serious about the long term Society Idea. Have in mind this is not a kik thread or a place to 'cum and go', it's a ling term serious project, and we'll take the necessary time to find the right members.

Thanks !

SkyLight

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 29, 2010
Bulgaria
Hello Sir,
I would like to be consider as one of the slaves in the society.

I am inexperienced but eager to learn.

My likes and limits are:
Likes: cbt, anal, predicament bondage, wax, ice, crossdressing, private humiliation and degradetion
Maybe: cum eating, pee
Limit: scat, friend/family, blood, face, blackmail, permanent, illegal, animals, face

DesiSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2014
We need more members serious about the long term Society Idea. Have in mind this is not a kik thread or a place to 'cum and go', it's a ling term serious project, and we'll take the necessary time to find the right members.

Thanks !

I have PMed but yet did not heard anything, please confirm my situation.

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
More Dominants.

Still interviewing more subs and Dominants...

Ravus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2015
Introduction

Hello kinksters.

This seems like an exciting project and I am very much interested in it. The major reason is that I am a firm believer that BDSM allows us to express our desires to quite an extent and of we desire to be trained by many or serve many it should be so. Also, I am a follower of The Gorean book series and The Story of O (which is an idea we can built up on).
I would say I am quite experienced in training slaves and have trained about 12 slaves. (I can provide proof). Also, it's my suggestion that we have a code for slaves (collar colored codes) to signify the extent the slave has been trained to.I am so glad someone came up with this idea. I had toyed with the same idea on other network but it didn't materialize. Will strive for this to succeed here

DanHenceworth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2012
exeter
i would be interested in joining the society as a slave

been doing it for years but never on this potential scale before so im excited to get started

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
Update

I see some subs and Doms that just pretend to join the group and be used or use slaves without having added any work or value to the Society. If you're interested in a Society online organization, then you have to collaborate. Add to your introduction the way you can be useful to the Society.

Thanks!

Featured Threads

New Personals