United States (East of the Rockies)

xmorbiddkx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 18, 2010
32 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

I have had little actual D/s experience, only dabbling here and there in otherwise vanilla relationships that I have had with women, but nothing on a regular/full-time basis. I am looking to find a Dom, Domme or Switch that is willing to help me explore and expand upon the little experience I have.

I am very obedient, and follow orders and instructions out in full and to completion. I am quite eager to please others as my happiness comes well after the happiness of others. I often find myself dreaming or desiring to be forced to perform or act certain ways including being humiliated in public, or in private. I will generally try things at least twice, just in case the first go around was a fluke, so if it is not listed as a kink or a limit, chances are I have not experienced it yet or I am still willing to give it a go. I am very eager to please and will go to great lengths to ensure the one that I am serving is happy.

I wish to start with online only, whether it be by IM, email or webcam, but this is certainly subject to change given the right person and circumstances.

• Kinks:
Femdom, verbal degradation, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, tasks, orders, bondage, flogging, wax, public, cam sharing.

• Experience:
Not terribly experienced as most of my experiences have been on and off playing in otherwise vanilla relationships.

• Limits:
Blood, scat, watersports, illegal, permanent, animal.

Featured Threads