United States (East of the Rockies)

xmorbiddkx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 18, 2010
34 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

My name is Dave, I'm a 34yr old Submissive/Slave, 5'10", 170lbs with an average build. I have always been a reserved individual, especially at first meetings. I first fell into bdsm about 13 years ago or so, but never really knew what I was looking for, and to be quite honest I still don't know exactly what I'm after. My problem is that I have never had a real D/s relationship of any kind. All of my experience comes from the occasional playing in otherwise vanilla relationships. I'm hoping that I can find someone that is somewhat patient, but also won't let me slack off or hold back too much.

I am very obedient, and follow orders and instructions out in full and to completion. I am quite eager to please others as my happiness comes well after the happiness of others. I often find myself dreaming or desiring to be forced to perform or act certain ways including being humiliated in public, or in private. I will generally try things at least twice, just in case the first go around was a fluke, so if it is not listed as a kink or a limit, chances are I have not experienced it yet or I am still willing to give it a go. I am very eager to please and will go to great lengths to ensure the one that I am serving is happy.

Available Toys:
2 dildos, 1 glass and 1 acrylic
Nipple clamps
Wrist/ankle cuffs
Bondage rope of varying lengths
Climax Silicone Vibrating Bum Beads
Hustler Hustler Pumped Up Penis Pump
The Curve and CB-6000 chastity devices

• Kinks:
Humiliation/Degradation, Objectification, Orgasm Control, Public Play, Forced, Dressing Up, Being Paraded, Showing on Cam, sharing photos, Being Tied/Bound

• Experience:
I first fell into bdsm about 12 years ago or so, but never really knew what I was looking for, and to be quite honest I still don't know exactly what I'm after. My problem is that I have never had a real D/s relationship of any kind. All of my experience comes from the occasional playing in otherwise vanilla relationships.

• Limits:
Scat, Pee, Blood Play, Branding, Extreme Pain

Featured Threads

New Personals