New member wanting help

Pink_Lips

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for advice/help. I love sucking cock. I mean I REALLY love it. It gets my lips so plumpy wet and I get off on it. My panties start dripping if I can keep sucking. I love it. I could do it for hours but my jaw won't cooperate. Are there any exercises that can help me develop better jaw strength so I can go on and on?

Also is there a kink name for this? I also really like putting a nice hard dick between my breasts. I am a squirter so I'm not strictly cock sucking but it definitely gets me close to exploding.

Reactions: The king

Heternno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for advice/help. I love sucking cock. I mean I REALLY love it. It gets my lips so plumpy wet and I get off on it. My panties start dripping if I can keep sucking. I love it. I could do it for hours but my jaw won't cooperate. Are there any exercises that can help me develop better jaw strength so I can go on and on?

Also is there a kink name for this? I also really like putting a nice hard dick between my breasts. I am a squirter so I'm not strictly cock sucking but it definitely gets me close to exploding.

Try to consciously relax your jaw during the day. Self massage, stretch, open wide and to the sides. The more you think "need to relax my jaw" during the day the more you'll do,and the longer you'll be able to excel at what you like you love

Reactions: Pink_Lips

Pink_Lips

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2019
Try to consciously relax your jaw during the day. Self massage, stretch, open wide and to the sides. The more you think "need to relax my jaw" during the day the more you'll do,and the longer you'll be able to excel at what you like you love
Thank you! This is good advice. I'll give it a try ♥️

Honeysuck

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 17, 2015
My dentist inadvertently gave me advice about this yesterday. I couldn’t help thinking that the advice applies to sucking cocks as well :). We were talking about patients that have to keep their mouths open for long procedures. She said to prepare she suggests patients stop chewing gum a few weeks before, find something else to concentrate on to take their minds off their jaws, and communicate if they really need a break.

The chewing gum advice applies (apparently it can make you grind your teeth), and maybe thinking of a sexy scenario can take some of the concentration off your jaw? To take a break, I like to work some jaw-relief moves into pleasing my partner (like licking or focusing on the tip)—I hope that helps!

Reactions: The king

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
While chewing gum will definitely help, I highly suggest you to graduate to chewing more serious things the entire day, such as a pen or pencil, the wider the better.

As for your other wish... I highly suggest you to do some kegel excersices too. They will help you in 3 aspects, 2 of them kinky sex related, and the 3rd is the most important. Women use the kegel muscles are used to:
  1. Hold or release pee.
  2. Massaging the cock while fucking.
  3. Aid in releasing babies during natural childbirth.
To do so, listen this every day for 21 days, and you will have really strong kegel muscles for life: Kegel Conditioning Hypnosis File.

When listening, listen to it naked laying on your bed, and obey every command given to you by ViVe (the hypnotist's name). The commands are simple: Breath in and out, lay down, relax your muscles, count down, close and open your eyes, imagine, etc.

While hypnosis cannot be able to magically strengthen any muscle, this file does so by instructing you to actually do the kegel excersices every time you cross a door, any door.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
The kink name would be cock worship.

no clue where kegels came into play. but your urge to suck dick is the above named kink.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
The kink name would be cock worship.
Are you sure? I always imagined "cock worship" to be a little more... worship like? I'd call the above mentioned practices just "oral sex." But borders between those two are probably a bit fuzzy...

Featured Threads

New Personals