New sub to Pleasure Dom

Alexcat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2024
I'm in a new relationship with a pleasure dom and I've never had a pleasure dom before. He has said that he only really enjoys receiving oral if he is getting pleasured, however he says I need to earn the ability to pleasure him. I am wanting advice on how to earn that.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
this doesn't make sense.

If you would like a proper relationship, it is dom's job to chat with you on the expectation and what you two would be doing, in an out of play setting. You should agree to it ahead of time before being his sub.

If he doesn't even bother to have a proper conversation, then he's doing a terrible job.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You and your Dom are responsible to set terms and expectations during the negotiation stage prior to establishing the dynamic. Like when you both discussed liked dislikes limits rules etc. Did this discussion not happen?

Regardless even if it all happened and this is a new concern. As stated above no one here can tell you what your Dom wants or needs. It is his responsibility to guide you. To clarify for you when needed. It sounds honestly like he’s just a guy claiming Dom and wanting his dick sucked. Maybe you should vet him better. This seems as if you might have been mislead by him.

Reactions: Naughty nova