New to Kink!

samkay48

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2014
Hi everyone! I just made my profile and I'm very excited to be here! I'm pretty new to the world of BDSM, so I look forward to talking with you guys and helping open myself up sexually. Tell me some of your kinks!

Tallfetishartist

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2014
Near Palm Springs CA
Hi and welcome Samkay. I’m Kevin. I’m new also, and just feeling my way around:p I;m a musician, artist, editor and fetishist. I’m ’Not" really anything except experimental, I guess you could call it. I love trying new things, playing new roles, experiencing new perspectives. I think most people would be put off by the openness it requires to assume something that’s not normal to you. I discovered long ago that when you do against your natural inclinations, the information on so many levels comes rushing in like a freight train. Not just sexualy but psychologically, emotionally, experientially, and all your senses are on overload. I have a story where all this really occurred to me.
Write me & I’ll give it to you.
Do you have kik or yahoo? my kik is: socalvidz yahoo:[email protected]
Write if you’d like to chat. i have hundreds of home made videos of kink with friends.
Kisses to your gorgeous mouth,
Kev

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
Welcome

welcome to the site allow me to be the first man here in this post who will not ask for contact information :D mission accomplished

womanizer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2014
Do you have Kik?
Of so, could you give it too me(I find Kik easier to talk on).
Thx

Featured Threads

New Personals