New to Pegging

willson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 26, 2009
Hi I have been into anal for a long time I've always had desires and dreams about being taken up the arse.. not by a man and so I don't believe i am gay..
I had played with butt plugs before and found them immensely fun.

I eventually found the courage to tell my girlfriend and to my surprise she was very ok with this and even appeared to be happy about it.

The next time we had sex, while i was on top of her she lubed up her hand and my arse crack and just started sliding her fingers past my hole.. this was immensely satisfying for me as i knew what she was going to do and it felt so great. After a while she inserted a finger and I came very shortly after.

We did similar things in various positions and themes a few times and then she told me she wanted to fuck me with a strap on... I very much liked the idea..
Since this point I seem to have been discovering my BDSM side as I get intense pleasure when she is being dominant( tied up made to do her bidding and fingered),, we are both switches and enjoy swapping roles.

The other day she tells me that I should go buy a strap on for her and she would fuck me with it,, but she wanted to use something bigger than me as she said this was only fair...

So this is where I am now, I looked on-line and when I measured myself up and was faced with the size of things I was a little(OK a lot) scared. Its a Damn lot bigger than a finger..
What I Looked at getting
Even though I have inserted Butt plugs in the past with diameter of 2.3" they are very short usually only about 3" internally
and even so it took me over half a hour to get that one in and it was quite painful... and I don't really like pain..

This is not to say the thought of all these huge dildos in my ass is not highly arousing... I just don't know what to do as I have never been here before..

The other thing is that all(well most) these Strap on dildos, look like realistic cocks..... and I like it,, it turns me on and I want to suck them and have them in my ass,, but this makes me think I am gay, But yet I am not attracted to Men and do not fantasize about men,,, Just Woman,, or Women with penises/Strap-ons.

So I would like to ask you kinky People If this is normal/acceptable and if so,, what should I do about this strap-on? has anyone has a similar experience?

slavekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2010
Being turned on by a strap on does not mean you are gay in any way. You would have to be turned on by men or real penises and guy parts for that. :) I don't blame you for being scared either about having something so large inside your arse. Just make sure your girlfriend is extremely careful and lubes that strap on a ton before taking it. If it hurts just stop. Also the best way to loosen up about using something so large is working in baby steps so to speak. Trying a couple of inches every so often should do the trick...just don't rush and enjoy :)

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
first about gay... gay means being interested in men, not in a sexual practice, so nothing you said is "gay"

now to the real problem. While i agree with kitty about the a lot lube part, lube is very essential, but i see a few problems too.
1st the key to anal is relaxing, if you feel afraid of it you will not relax making it worse.
2nd if you had problems with the plug a dildo will give you even more especially as it is moving, i recommend to start with smaller things and very slowly get bigger... a jump from 1 finger to "bigger as yours" is a silly idea as long as you are not really into pain and also not so much worried to get injured... how about trying 2 fingers and when you can take 2 without a problem then you may consider a small dildo next getting very slowly up to where you want it
3rd more to your girlfriend ... forget movies! take it slow ... at the beginning enter only a few cm (maybe 2 inch) and move very slow. only if that is working fine increase both very slowly

Edit
you may also have a look Here it is for a girl but the basic idea is the same

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals