New to the scene, extreme abuse kink

ObjectToBeUsed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2024
Hi Everyone,

So I've had this kink for a few years now, never acted on it as I didnt quite understand or know how/why it started, until recently when it just became too much.

I was wondering if anyone else has this sort of demented kink or am I one of a few?

I like the idea of a hairy female (or few) who hasnt washed for a day or two, using and abusing me like im her tool and in the process degrading me as much as possible, by making me beg her to let me clean her feet (they need to be dirty), pissing on me, smacking me and spitting on my face, verbal abuse, tying me up and punishing me. I love the idea of begging to be used like this and getting completely ruined by her. Like sitting at her dirty feet and just get smacked and spat on as i clean them, i want to completely lose control and get the most disgusting things done to me as i beg for more!

Gosh Im so f'd up lol

Last edited:

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I do what you mentioned. I see a professional woman who I ask that she please don't bathe a day or two before we meet., hopefully she smells. I drink her pee and she spits in my mouth or on the floor and makes me lick it up. She uses needles to toment me and forces me to rim her as well as lick between her toes I'm older than you too and have been doing this for many years,

Featured Threads

New Personals