New to this site :)

96slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2017
Hey everyone I've very new to the whole bdsm thing and I've been lurking around this website for quite a while and finally decided to make an account.

I have to say I am very new to bdsm and kinks and love the idea of having a mistress. I would consider myself more of a slave, but if someone was to want more of a switch type play atmosphere I would be open that as well.

A little bit about me is im 21 and male, from the eastern us, in pretty good physical condition. My likes so far have been tease and genial, orgasm control, bondage, wax, chastity, cum play, being told what to do, and tasks.

Im looking for someone to develope a little bit of an online relationship, that we can have our play sessions but also just be able to talk to each other. I am a busy person and I can't be on my phone 100% of the time just like everyone else has their busy lives too but when we have time to play together we can have our fun.

I would also consider doing a truth/dare game with a female mistress as well.

Limits would be public, scat, blood, family, face, illegal.

Looking for an 18+ female mistress that shares the same likes an interest. If you would like to talk more I have a kik and it is 96slave

I would love to hear from you:)

Featured Threads

New Personals