Naryn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2016
Florida
Hi there,

Not entirely sure where to start with this but I hope I came to a good place to talk about it. I am originally English (26 years old) and moved to Florida about 2 years ago. I am deeply unsatisfied with where I am in life and I don't know what to do. I would say I am an amateur sissy/submissive/Bi-sexual that has never found a true dominant in their entire life and finally felt the urge to seek help. I eagerly dream of the lifestyle and want to make it my own.

I would say I definitely have feminine traits and enjoy cross dressing and such,

Thanks for reading if you did, I look forward to people's thoughts and advice if any.

Thank you so much in advance!

20160218_193357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Naryn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2016
Florida
Hi there! My KiK is " Nespher " I believe, I'm still new to it.

^_^

Last edited:

Naryn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2016
Florida
Mistress Lavinia tried to scam me for money. I'm genuinely upset that someone would prey on clearly inexperienced and vulnerable submissive like mysel. It's already hard enough to reach out as it is, this really crushes spirit. Beware!!

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Mistress Lavinia tried to scam me for money. I'm genuinely upset that someone would prey on clearly inexperienced and vulnerable submissive like mysel. It's already hard enough to reach out as it is, this really crushes spirit. Beware!!

Please report it.

Featured Threads

New Personals