Newbie Sub looking to be educated

Cupcake001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2023
Hello,
I am a new sub looking for an experienced Dom Female to educate me on the BDSM lifestyle. I am very open minded and looking to discover my boundaries and have them expanded. I am "NOT" looking for any type of pay to play situation. I am truly looking for a serious D/s relationship. I am also not looking for anything long distance. Please contact me and lets discuss what we are both looking for.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I reccomend using the FetLife dot com events feature to find and attend munches and other events in and around your area.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello,
I am a new sub looking for an experienced Dom Female to educate me on the BDSM lifestyle. I am very open minded and looking to discover my boundaries and have them expanded. I am "NOT" looking for any type of pay to play situation. I am truly looking for a serious D/s relationship. I am also not looking for anything long distance. Please contact me and lets discuss what we are both looking for.
With saying you’re seeking strictly local. I second fet and finding local groups. You can also go to munches and meets once you find your local community.

Featured Threads

New Personals