Ch3rry B0mb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 21, 2010
36 year old slave female seeking a 25-27 year old dominant male

1. The Basics

-Name - For now, you can call me Cherry. S'cute, isn't it?
-Age - I'm 36.
-Location - Small piss-ant town in Texas.
-How to Contact Me - Just shoot me a PM here.
-Likes - I'm going to leave the "Likes" portion blank for the time being. As I'm relatively new to this, I am open to the exploration of -some- things. Yes, I am, by nature, very submissive. However, I am also intelligent, creative, very shy, and occasionally my curiosity gets the best of me. Guide me, teach me, but above all else, respect me.
-Dislikes - I know it's an odd quirk, pretty sure we all have odd quirks, but one of the things that I absolutely despise is when a person is inexplicably unable (or perhaps too lazy) to write a complete, coherent sentence that is comprised of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. You really can't expect me to take you seriously if you're telling me something along the lines of, "I am ur mastur, take ur clothes of adn finger ur pussy." Um, you're liable to find me trolling you instead.
-Limits - Oh, yes, I may be new to this but I do have limits, they are listed below. These are not things a Master could coax me into doing and if that's your thing, hey, go rock it...but as for me...I'll pass.
-Are you a slave?- I am an unfettered slave.

2. Extra Tidbits

-I do have a webcam. However, like I said, I'm extremely shy and gaining my trust means there's a little more effort than a twenty minute conversation. I am not going to immediately jump onto webcam for you. Trust, dear, trust.
-For now, I'm seeking an online relationship. I cannot say what would/could happen in the future....I'm not a psychic.
-I use Yahoo. If you want my ID, send a PM to me here and talk to me awhile. I've been lurking here a few days and already have had a couple of horrible experiences as, in my own naivety, I mistakenly gave out my ID to a couple of people who claimed they were knowledgeable.

3. Oh How I Like To Talk About Me

-What toys do you have to play with? As I'm in the process of moving, a lot of my things are packed away. You're creative, though, aren't you?
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? I'm looking for a long-term relationship.
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? A serious relationship with someone who can respect and understand the fact that I am still -new- to this and I want/need to be guided with a firm, but caring hand.
-How much time can you commit to being a slave? This, I am unsure of. I suppose this is one of those things that we'll just have to experiment around with to see if schedules can work well together, no?
-Can you do offline tasks as well? For the most part, yes.
-Are you willing to have your Master completely control EVERYTHING that you do? Let's say that I am willing to consider this as an aspect to a potentially divine relationship.

• Kinks:
Again, I'll leave this blank.

• Experience:
Over the past three years I've had experiences with Dominants, both bad and good - and am here looking for the Right One - specifically for the Right Long Distance One, as I don't think I'm ready yet to meet anyone in person.

• Limits:
Scat, waterplay, incest, bestiality, scarification, homosexuality, and any/all illegal acts are all hard limits.

Braggbaby

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2010
Hello Cherry

Hi im Dustin. Im a 22 year old soldier posted at ft.Bragg NC. but sadly at the moment im living it up in Baghdad iraq. im interested in getting to know you a bit more im not just trying to be like OMG i own you now or any foolish stuff like that. if you're interested please respond of add me to you're MSN [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals