Homemade Nipple suction device

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So this little DIY lesson is on how to make some nipple suction devices, these can also be used on the clit.

Several subs interested in lactation have asked me about making nipple suction devices and this one is a tried and proven method used all over.

So step one, get some syringes which in most places is as easy as going to your local chemist. 10ml seem to be ideal size but have a look and see what would suit your nipples best. I have heard its not so easy in CA but you can just go online or try speciality woodwork suppliers (they use them for glues) and get some. Very cheap and available in 10 packs.

Nipple Syringe (Beginning) 1.jpg

So begin by taking it apart and cutting off the pointy end,

Nipple Syringe with End Cut Off 2.jpg

Next drill a few holes in the stem of the plunger, around half way and 3/4 works well.

Nipple Syringe Plunger Drilled 3.jpg

Now reinsert the plunger backwards, the top then provides a smooth surface and more contact for a better seal.

Nipple Syringe Re-inserted 4.jpg

And that's it! All you need is a safety pin through the hole to hold the plunger once you've pulled suction.

Nipple Syringe (Finished) 5.jpg

Use thick gel lube or Vaseline to get an airtight seal. If you've done it right they should hold tight for quite some time, 30 minutes or more is common.

Any questions leave a post here or pm me direct.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals