Prettyblueeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 18, 2016
Is anyone interested in doing the above with me via limb
Pm me for my kik!

My only limits are illegal, friends and family and piercing.

Love extreme pain and extreme humiliation.

Will consider pics

Prettyblueeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 18, 2016
I've received lots of pms and just want to confirm a few things, I am NOT looking for a master or to be trained and the assumptions show a huge inexperience in the bdsm lifestyle for those claiming to be experienced doms 😂.
I will not just start sending you pics because you so 'demand' as a 'dom'.
Also referring to me straight away as slut and whore basically means I won't reply so please have some respect for my post, name calling can be part of humiliation but let's at least wait until we've said hello 😂 Lol.

I just wanna have some fun and that might be long term fun or short term, I'm not gonna jump into anything with just anyone that messages me.

Thanks

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
:D You mean "Me dom, cunt mine now! Send pussy pic this instant or suffer wrath!" isn't how a dom should act? :D

Prettyblueeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 18, 2016
:D You mean "Me dom, cunt mine now! Send pussy pic this instant or suffer wrath!" isn't how a dom should act? :D

Oh definitely, I've discovered I'm definitely wrong in assuming a baby faced 18 year old who demands I strip and prove it to him, or pour hot sauce inside my pussy has no experience.
Or when I read their message and respond with 'have you even read my kink post' they get defensive and decide their comments a joke 😂😂😩

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
I've received lots of pms and just want to confirm a few things, I am NOT looking for a master or to be trained and the assumptions show a huge inexperience in the bdsm lifestyle for those claiming to be experienced doms 😂.
I will not just start sending you pics because you so 'demand' as a 'dom'.
Also referring to me straight away as slut and whore basically means I won't reply so please have some respect for my post, name calling can be part of humiliation but let's at least wait until we've said hello 😂 Lol.

I just wanna have some fun and that might be long term fun or short term, I'm not gonna jump into anything with just anyone that messages me.

Thanks

Well, I didn't call you slut or whore or anything, never suggested owning you or being a dom, didn't ask for pics, or anything. I simply offered to try to give you dares you would enjoy based on what you said you like.

i don't know why you didn't reply to me, and i honestly don't think I care. I'll find someone more sporting and fun to play with.

Prettyblueeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 18, 2016
Well, I didn't call you slut or whore or anything, never suggested owning you or being a dom, didn't ask for pics, or anything. I simply offered to try to give you dares you would enjoy based on what you said you like.

i don't know why you didn't reply to me, and i honestly don't think I care. I'll find someone more sporting and fun to play with.

Don't take it so personally, I received a lot of messages and replied to the ones I found the most intriguing or interesting.
You obviously cared enough to post that comment.

It's my choice who I reply to 🙄🙄🙄

Featured Threads

New Personals