Nipple torture training - suggestions?

cd228

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 18, 2012
Hello everyone.

I have recently been playing a lot around with nipple torture (mostly clothes pins). My question is, if there is some sort of "training program" that makes you more capable of enduring the pain. It doesn't take a genius to add weights or something, but I am thinking mostly about timing. How long should they be on during a session?
I have heard of a session where clamps are put on for 30 seconds, then turned 90 degrees and applied for 30 seconds. And that is repeated 10 times.

Do you have more suggestions?

I also plan that this thread can act as a potential brainstorm for those interested.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
You can keep clamps on longer then 30 seconds at a time, just when your nipple starts to go numb its time to take them off for awhile. I wouldnt start out trying to break a record or anything off the bat just work them up. Why not copy some different nipple torture pictures. Heres a few extra ideas for you though.

1. Clamp both nipples with a chain between them, and put the chain around your bed post or something and lean back slowly until you cant stand it anymore or the clamps are pulled off.

2. Use a pair of chopsticks or pencils to squish your nipples between them, and or twist them.

3. Tie a string on a clothespin, now tie 1 end to the door knob, and clamp your nipple with the clothespin, then slam the door.

cd228

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 18, 2012
Thanks for the ideas. They are great:D

Again, if others wants to share their ideas, feel free!

Featured Threads

New Personals