NO cumming thread

PaVulonowsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2012
Hi!

Mistress decide when I can have an orgasm, the way I do, and if I have to complete a task in order to earn permission. Go ahead, I'm waiting for your tasks:) Now my orgasm is under your authority!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I think your Mistress should allow you to cum but she should put a "timer" on how long it takes you to shoot. For every hour that passes that you don't orgasm in the following 24-hour period will equal another day will pass until you're permitted another "chance" to orgasm!

Example: If manage to have an orgasm after 10 hours, you WILL wait 10 days before asking Mistress for another "chance" to orgasm. If you can't orgasm in the entire 24 hour period then you WILL NOT ask your Mistress again until another 24 days has passed!

The rules for your "orgasm":

1) You WILL NOT touch your body in any manner to cause you to orgasm.

2) You WILL NOT put your body in any motion against another object or person to cause you to orgasm.

3) You WILL only be allowed to orgasm thru the act of anal penetration by a complete stranger (wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all OFF LIMITS). The only thing which will be allowed in your asshole will be strap-on dildos or cocks. You WILL seek out each anal penetration without the assistance of anyone else. Your Mistress WILL approve each penetration for its "size and length" and determine if the penetration has caused you to orgasm. Each anal penetration will be performed ONLY once per act. You WILL go somewhere else if any particular penetration doesn't achieve an orgasm which your Mistress deems appropriate. Animals are permitted to be used.

4) You WILL be completely naked during the entire 24-hour period that you are on the "clock" and your wrists and arms will be secured behind your back for the entire 24-hours.

5) Once it has been determined how long you'll wait for your next "chance" to orgasm after this day, you WILL accept the spanking of your bare ass by a "friendly" (wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all acceptable) thru the use of a leather strap or wooden paddle. You WILL be spanked continuously for a time period, in minutes, equal to the amount of hours it took you to orgasm (or didn't orgasm) on this day. Your Mistress will approve the individual, location, instrument and the the ferocity of each strike. Each day WILL require a different individual, location and instrument -- an individual or location WILL NOT be duplicated during the entire period you're waiting for your next "chance" to orgasm!

Have "fun" and post a report of your "quest" for an orgasm plus a report of each day on your new "waiting" period to include daily pictures of ALL involved (faces may be omitted)!

PaVulonowsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2012
you're not a female, I'm looking for a dominanat WOMAN so sorry, but I'll deny.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Do you currently have a Mistress who has given you "permission" to achieve an orgasm?

The way your original post was written, I got the impression you were asking for methods to achieve your orgasm with your Mistress' approval.

PaVulonowsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2012
No no, I meant that I'm looking for a girl, mistress who will take control of my dick :)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Better than learning to write would be to post your request for a Mistress in the "Personals" section which is the appropriate place for it!

PaVulonowsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2012
Hi, I'm sorry for that, I'm new and there were my first steps on this forum, I'm really really sorry for making trouble. As a guilty person, I'll take a punishment from You.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Hi, I'm sorry for that, I'm new and there were my first steps on this forum, I'm really really sorry for making trouble. As a guilty person, I'll take a punishment from You.

For every hour that passes that you don't orgasm in the following 24-hour period will equal another day will pass until you're permitted another "chance" to ask SIR for an orgasm!

Example: If manage to have an orgasm after 10 hours, you WILL wait 10 days before asking SIR for another "chance" to orgasm. If you can't orgasm in the entire 24 hour period then you WILL NOT ask SIR again until another 24 days has passed!

The rules for your "orgasm":

1) You WILL NOT touch your body in any manner to cause you to orgasm.

2) You WILL NOT put your body in any motion against another object or person to cause you to orgasm.

3) You WILL only be allowed to orgasm thru the act of anal penetration by a complete stranger (wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all OFF LIMITS). The only thing which will be allowed in your asshole will be strap-on dildos or cocks. You WILL seek out each anal penetration without the assistance of anyone else. SIR WILL approve each penetration for its "size and length" and determine if the penetration has caused you to orgasm. Each anal penetration will be performed ONLY once per act. You WILL go somewhere else if any particular penetration doesn't achieve an orgasm which SIR deems appropriate. Animals are permitted to be used.

4) You WILL be completely naked during the entire 24-hour period that you are on the "clock" and your wrists and arms will be secured behind your back for the entire 24-hours.

5) Once it has been determined how long you'll wait for your next "chance" to ask to orgasm after this day, you WILL accept the spanking of your bare ass by a "friendly" (wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all acceptable) thru the use of a leather strap or wooden paddle. You WILL be spanked continuously for a time period, in minutes, equal to the amount of hours it took you to orgasm (or didn't orgasm) on this day. SIR will approve the individual, location, instrument and the the ferocity of each strike. Each day WILL require a different individual, location and instrument -- an individual or location WILL NOT be duplicated during the entire period you're waiting for your next "chance" to orgasm!

Have "fun" and post a report of your "quest" for an orgasm plus a report of each day on your new "waiting" period to include daily pictures of ALL involved (faces may be omitted)!

PaVulonowsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2012
This will be very very hard ;/ can I penetrate with strapon dildo myself? if not I'm sure that another 'chance' to ask permission will be after 24 days.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You'll need to find someone to wear the strap on dildo to penetrate your asshole or after 24 days you'll have to find someone to wear the strap on dildo to penetrate your asshole. It will be the same thing every 24 days that you ask so unless you find someone to wear the strap on, you'll be going for a long time without an orgasm!

PaVulonowsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2012
Hello:(

Unfortunately, I cannot find anybody to fuck my ass with strapon dildo:( so will U give me a punishment? cuz....2 days ago I touched my dick and cum...

Featured Threads

New Personals