no safe word

easydave30

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2015
Hi I'm just looking for people's options

I am thinking about asking my mistress (Mistress Violator in Sheffield) for a no safe word session and letting her do what she wants to me. This is because I really want to suffer and I in the past have been a bit of a wuss and used my safe word to wimp out.

I really have a desire to be help less and have no control over what's happening to me

I would like to know your thoughts on this have any of you done this and was it a good or bad idea

Thanks

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
i think no safe word is always a bad idea. If you used it to often you should talk with your mistress about it - maybe she's going to hard? If anything happens in your life that influences you, you maybe need to go easyer?
And if you made a session without using your safe-word she can go harder with the next session again.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
talk to her and tell her what u want and agree on what will happen then do no safe word

easydave30

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2015
Hi thanks for your replays I think I will sleek to her and try and agree something. I do take your point about her taking it harder but this is what I want as I am always disappointed with my self after a session I want to be made to suffer I want to be helpless I know I can take the physical pain I'm just a wimp in my head. Firemaster do you have any advise how I should approach this

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
Hi I'm just looking for people's options

I am thinking about asking my mistress (Mistress Violator in Sheffield) for a no safe word session and letting her do what she wants to me. This is because I really want to suffer and I in the past have been a bit of a wuss and used my safe word to wimp out.

I really have a desire to be help less and have no control over what's happening to me

I would like to know your thoughts on this have any of you done this and was it a good or bad idea

Thanks

hi there,..if you are interested with me just message me here [email protected]

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Try using a progression of safe words. The first means "Please take a break, but don't stop yet", while the next can mean "I really want to wimp out, but please don't let me yet". Finally keep one in reserve that means "STOP NOW!"

I suggest that you work up through these, so you can't just jump to the last one, although maybe you can arrange to skip 1 level. This still provides you with an out should you feel totally trapped and helpless. It is all about communication.

I only propose this since you seem to feel like you could have gone farther once you stop.