non physical punishment

ShadoWolf05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 3, 2010
Iraq, right now
Hey everyone, i cant figure out how to post a thread, so ill ask here and hope someone sees, i am looking for some ideas for non physical punishments for my sub. please feel free to throw some ideas at me, also if someone could help me figure out how to post a thread,

monkey-slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2010
The hardest and most effective punishment would be to ignore your sub for a period of time

meta_everything

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2011
What monkey-slave suggests would probably be a /real/ punishment--an actual deterrent. But mostly I think when ppl use the word 'punishment' they really mean a difficult challening that is still a turn-on, that the receiver will seek out again.

If you're looking for a non-physical fun/turn-on punishment... that's tricky one.

Also please tell us the purpose of the question: Do body-positioning, etc. can count as physical? Or are you looking for anything that'll work long-distance? On the phone?

Variations on the get-turned-on-but-not-allowed-to-touch-self theme would depend on what nonnphysical things get your sub steamed up... Maybe if sub is aware/you/ are masturbating?

Social embarrassment with attractive strangers:
- not allowed to speak to any stranger sub is attracted to (so have to just nod, shake head, in response to pleasantaries from a shop assistant)
- go to a supermarket and only buy 5 things that can be used for insertion, 1 thing that can be used for lube, and one other mysterious unlikely item like... sellotape? notebook and pen?

Sub must keep a diary of ideas for challening physical punishments (written in public? with pictures drawn in public?)

Featured Threads

New Personals