jannati

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 24, 2014
It's odd how things change as you get older. Take my sister for example. We were never close when we were younger. She was the spoiled only sister, and I was the "evil" older brother. In revenge, whenever she used to get me into trouble, I used to call her the accident, as she was six years younger than me and four younger than our brother. It wasn't until she turned eighteen that things began to change. Any time I was in the shower, she would, "accidentally" walk in, get a quick look at me and then run out blushing. I still think that the blushes were also fake, but she won't admit that!

"Shower's free Paul." Lisa shouted down the hall to the bedroom I shared with my brother when I was home.

"Thanks." I shouted back.

Wrapping the towel around me I strolled into the bathroom. Turning on the shower I threw the towel onto the rack and got in. The hot water coursing down my body was soothing after two hours of Tai Kwon Do training, as the heat loosened up muscles still tight from exertion.

Now I won't say I'm the best looking guy around, but I'm far from the worst. I'm about six foot two inches tall, muscular, but not overly so. Long black hair that I usually kept tied back and deep green eyes.

I was washing my hair and had just managed to get some shampoo in my eyes when I heard the door open.

"Sorry, I forgot my watch." Lisa apologised.

"No problem, I replied, as you're there can you pass me the towel I'm after getting soap in my eyes."

"Sure." She replied after a minute hesitation.

I stretched out my hand and took the towel.

"Thanks sis."

"OK."

I threw the towel back on the rack as she took her watch and headed for the door. She was wearing only a towel that covered her from her breasts to mid thigh. Her shoulder length black hair was still wet from her shower and her skin was damp, giving it a kind of sheen.

"Fuck." She muttered as she dropped her watch.

She bent down to pick it up, giving me a wonderful view of her ass, something she had not done before.

Featured Threads

New Personals