Obedience app

slut420

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2022
Hello I recently found this app where you can connect with your master and they give you tasks, rules, punishments and awards. So im looking for someone who could just set me a bunch of tasks and rules and punishments and thats all ill be thankful.
Here is the link to connect with me and to start setting rules.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I took me to a login screen and says may need to download app from store

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Well i got the app. fill in the details. But than it show something goes wrong and ask for new link.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Idk. I wasn’t willing to make an account or anything not knowing if it’s legit. Especially with an app I’m not familiar with. And seeing as the only other post by that account was on a Google docs type login link.

Reactions: subtlizer

Madmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2016
The app overall does not look to bad pretty basic I've set myself up on it for someone else I chat with to test but time will tell
Idk. I wasn’t willing to make an account or anything not knowing if it’s legit. Especially with an app I’m not familiar with. And seeing as the only other post by that account was on a Google docs type login link

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Idk. I wasn’t willing to make an account or anything not knowing if it’s legit. Especially with an app I’m not familiar with. And seeing as the only other post by that account was on a Google docs type login link.
You can say its just a slave management app. Task rules rewards and punishment etc. But it has limits like it need paid version for more habits and stuff.

Its good for d/s relationship where time diff. Is a issue and both party wants to keep going on in their relationship.

Atleast thats what i saw most.
Basic working is point based. Dom set rules and task for sub to do.

Sub earns points based on things done. Afterward may or may not redeem rewards using points as cost depending on dom.

As for subs i do see section for limits. But i didnt see much for nude sharing, i assume the dev did not have or added the function yet.

There do need some changes but overall a good app from solo dev. Mainly for dom sub with time zone differences.

Featured Threads

New Personals