Older beginner looking for a master

bjoern

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2016
Hello everyone.

I will keep this relatively short. If anyone is interested we may discuss everything else that matters via pm. ;)

- I am 39 years old, 185 centimeter, 80 kilograms, living in Germany.
- I have a girlfriend and she doesn't know about that side of me. She is my absolute priority meaning I won't be able to stick to some rules or complete tasks when she is around. It also limits the possibilities of orgasm control/denial. I live on my own though so she won't be around all the time.
- Age and looks don't really matter although for some reason it seems appealing to submit to someone younger than me.
- While I am not really fixated onto certain fetishes it is rather important for me that you force feminize me to a point where I will serve other men.
- The tie that holds this relationship together wouldn't be my eagerness to please but consensual blackmail.
- We still would discuss any limitations, likes and dislikes before we start.
- I live on a busy schedule (work, friends, girlfriend, …). While I want this to last longer I simply don't have the time to commit countless hours every day.
- I don't have any experience as a slave yet.
- I don't want you to care about my emotional well being or start things slow. Quite the opposite – I want to be forced to do things I dislike, want to feel humiliated, degraded, emasculated and used right from the start.
- I'd still prefer if we communicate in a normal manner.
- I am completely straight and therefor would prefer to submit to a male master as that makes it even more humiliating.

Kind regards,
Björn

Featured Threads

New Personals