On Holiday

Arnald

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 28, 2016
In the most gorgeous part of the world with tropical forest all around. When we arrived I immediately took a nude walk in the forest and took a couple of photos. A few days later I repeated the walk and chained myself naked to two trees though you can hardly tell in the photo.

Yesterday I decided to take a video instead. Very uninteresting as I leave with my back to the camera, more so as I return. Just imagine forging a path through the undergrowth naked with stout leaves brushing over you as you pass, and pushing through thick cobwebs over your face and body.

Today I though I would repeat yesterdays walk. I pushed into the forest until I could not see the track then stripped off putting my clothes on a fallen tree, set up the camera and started to walk. It only takes a few yards before you get disorientated but I pushed on for about 100 yds. It was only then that it struck me that I might not be able to find my clothes. I turned back but was unable to see the way I had come. Would I need to head for the nearest house and follow the fence back, in full view of the house? I stumbled down 20yds, it was getting thicker, I didn't recognise any trees (they all looked the same). I turned right and pushed through some more undergrowth. Then I stumbled on a fallen tree. Could this be a part of the tree I had stripped by? I pushed along its length and yes, there were my clothes.

I went to look at the camera to see what had been recorded, and realised I had not started it!

Well there was still nobody around so I decided to tie up my balls with a leaf from one of the plants. In fact everything to start with, then one ball then the other then the head of my penis. At this point I was getting bitten so I dressed, still tied up, and headed back to the house to take some photos so that I would have something to remember the day by.

Featured Threads

New Personals