one bad night...:)

trisha

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2014
Krosno
This night was going to be His! He directed every single minute. First, I took care of His body, especially feet. I love this duty. When I touched it I knew where was my place. I was doing everything very slowly and carefully with special attention. Because I am good at it, my Dom firstly touched me very sensually and then let me play with my friend Jamal - the big black dildo. I was very grateful and tried doing everything exactly how He wanted but in a one second I said something stupid and my Dom got really nervous! No, he was furious! I knew I was gonna regret my stupid behaviour. He ordered to me "lay down!" and started punishing my bottom. He was giving me stroke by stroke and each time was even harder. I thought of myself "You stupid slut! You shouldn't have gotten mad on your Dom! It's all your fault!' Than He stopped...I thought "thanks God its over" and waited for what was going to happen next, without any lightest move of my body. When He came back to me, He put ginger into my anus. My ass burned like a hell!! I knew I deserved for that, that's why I took this punishment with silence. Of course once he started beating my bottom again, I tried to do my best to shut my mouth. At the same time I felt horniness and excitement and every minute wanted Him more and more. I'm grateful and I'm sorry MrGodiva. This stupid behaviour won't happen again. If you're curious about that evening, take a look at my album 'I was bad'.

Featured Threads

New Personals