Online group task group

remy_R

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2017
Greetings.

I am a male dominant looking for a group of female slaves/subs to take part in tasks over the internet. Images or video will be required for proof of completion and these will be shared with the private group (these may be faceless if required). They may also be posted to another public group for those who are interested in greater exposure. Participants will vote on who they feel completed the task in the most interesting way. The winner may then set a punishment for all of the other participants, or may of course defer the punishment decision to me. Failure to complete any task set will result in additional punishments whilst still being required to complete the winner set punishment.

Tasks will be set to the group, and as such may go against your limits. You may voluntarily accept a forfeit instead set by me, if you feel the task is against your limits.

If you are interested in this PM me with:
A Picture
Your likes, dislikes and limits.
Whether you wish your task images/videos to be shown in a public group.

I will only be accepting a manageable amount of participants. By sending me a PM you will be considered to have given consent for your images/videos to be shared with the task group. I will PM you if you are accepted to the group though do not expect an instant reply as I may wait a couple of weeks for more participants (though if your PM impresses me enough I may accept you straight away).

I might not check this thread again as all applications will come through PM so if you have questions it may be better to PM me.

I look forward to hearing from those of you brave enough to take on this challenge.

Remy.

Featured Threads

New Personals