Online Harem: Submissive Contests

MephistoDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 11, 2015
Hey Guys and Girls,

First of all: Personally I am only looking for female (no trans) slaves. Feel free to adopt the idea to yourself and create an own harem, though. :)

What will that Harem be like?
That's pretty simple: You will be my slave and do what I command. You will have competitors which all have the same task.

Currently I also think about this: Maybe every slave can request a group punishment (like 50 spanks). Every slave (including herself) has to do it aswell. That will make you to pain sluts as you want to see your competitors suffer ;)

Can you ensure that we all get the attention we need?
Whilst I could, I wont.
There will be daily/random tasks. It's obvious: The slave which impresses me most doing that task will gain my attention for that day (private chatting with me). The others are rewarded by a punishment and then are left alone.
This sounds cruel, but I know that is what makes your little pussy wet (even reading this, huh? ;))

But Limits? Dislikes?
This might be the Dealbreaker for like 98% of the girls, but you must not have pictures as a limit (face pictures can be a limit, but it's not recommended ;)).
I obviously need a way to compare the tasks and that is through pics.

And the other Limits?
Let me say it like this: If you have a Limit which another girl doesn't have, it's certain who won the contest. This is also why face pictures should be considered.

What I won't request (roughly): Blood, needles, cutting, social suicide, etc.
Other than that (Anal, Pee, Body Writing) could be subject to a contest.

I want to join!
Here comes the first challenge.
Please write an application letter by pm (Like tell me about you, why you think you would fit, ... ).
Like every application, it's better to include some pictures :)

Now hurry up, so we can start the fun.
Ohh, and European TimeZone prefered, but we will see.

Featured Threads

New Personals