United States (East of the Rockies)

PantyLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 11, 2011
19 year old switch male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

I already posted this on GetDare, so figure I'd give here a shot.

I've been around here for a while, mostly lurking. I have tried a few ads before, and have never found someone that I really connected with. So alas, here I am again, trying my luck at hopefully finding a special someone. What I am looking for is either a Mistress or female switch. I would prefer to have a Mistress though. Preferably, they would be aged 18-22 and live in the Ohio/Michigan/Indian tri-state area. 'm obviously flexible as this is an online relationship, I would just prefer you be close in locale in case we really click. The only thing I am fairly stern on is that I am looking for a female. A guy would really have to impress me for me to consider one, sorry.
Recap: Female switch or Mistress, located in the Midwest, age 18-24

Basics:

I am a 19-year old male; I know it says 20, but my age is off by a year for some reason. I am a college student and currently on summer break. So, if this was a LTR, I would need you to understand that I have school in the Fall/Winter. Overall, I consider myself a very creative and intelligent person. One of my biggest turn ons is someone who is intelligent, literate, and genuinely caring. I need someone who I am able just to talk with, laugh with, and have serious conversations with, alongside the kinky stuff. I've had real life kinky relationships before, and I've learned that you need to treat them as any other relationship. They take time to build and nurture. But I digress. Overall, I have a submissive personality and general. I hate saying no to people, and making other people happy makes me happy. I do everything I possible can to make my partner happy, and I wish that she will do the same. Some of my hobbies include video games, photography, art, music. Basically anything creative. To sum up what I am looking for, I am looking for someone I can connect with. Someone I can talk to, and some one that cares about me as much as I care about them.

Kinky Stuff:

Time for everyone's favorite stuff, the kinky things. First: a disclaimer.
I reserve the right to refuse to send you pictures, ect until I am comfortable with you, I am sorry if this is a deal breaker, but I expect you to trust me, as I will you. I am not saying it WON'T happen, I'm just saying I need to prove you are not just trying to get off, and that you are genuine. Also, I would need to be the only sub you have, this is a deal breaker for me. I know it sounds like I am asking for a lot, I just want to find the right one. If you trust me, I will be the best sub you've ever had. I guarantee it. But I demand respect. I am not someone to mess around with and throw away. I will stand up for myself, so please don't take my submissive mentality as an excuse to walk all over me. Thanks for understanding.

Loves:
-Orgasm Denial/Control
-Humiliation
-Degredation
-Pain (I am a masochist)
-Nipple Play/Torture
-Light CBT

-Cum eating
-Bathroom Control
-Spanking
-Light Anal

Interested In Trying:
-Feminization/Sissyfication
-Hard Anal
-Hard CBT
-Watersports
-Cum Play
-Body writing

Limits:
-Blood
-Family
-Obvious Public
-Permanent
-Pics with face (for now)
-Webcam (for now)
-Scat

I am willing to try anything at least once that isn't on these lists. However, I also reserve the right to say no to anything that are not on these lists.

Ideally:
-18-20 year old
-Female
-Mistress with occasional switch tendencies
-Good looking
-Creative/intelligent
-Sadistic
-Caring and compassionate
-Someone who can be my best friend, as well as being my Mistress

Conclusion:

I think I pretty much have my bases covered here. If there is anything I haven't mentioned here that you would like to know, feel free to ask! Communication is key! I don't know what you're thinking, unless you tell me. Also, if and when you do PM me, please put some effort into your response, make it thought provoking, show off someone of your intelligence, and you will win your way to my heart. I mostly likely will not respond to message from guys and or messages that are a couple broken English sentences. I put time into this ad, so I would really like you to put some time into a response. I would greatly appreciate it.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but if you think you fit, feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you. I know you're out there somewhere. Thanks for all your time. I promise not to waste yours if you don't waste mine. Peace and love.

• Kinks:
-Orgasm Denial/Control
-Humiliation
-Degredation
-Pain (I am a masochist)
-Nipple Play/Torture
-Light CBT

• Experience:
Real-time and online experience.

• Limits:
-Blood
-Family