Online: M/Switch/22 seeks F/Switch/21-24 ~ Lets help each other out.

Sexuality
Straight
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

steve42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2011
22 year old switch male seeking a 21-24 year old switch female

I'm looking for a bit of an unusual partnership, at least for around here. I am going to be starting a new diet and exercise program soon and am looking for someone who will make stay committed to it. I am really hoping to find someone who may be looking for the same thing so we can help each other out by giving each other tasks, rewards, and punishments. While the overall goal is to improve health, the rewards and punishments could still be of a "kinky" nature. I'm not really looking for anything other than an online relationship here.

• Kinks:
I'm a bit new to this so I am open to just about anything right now, a bit interested in things like orgasm control, humiliation and maybe some anal play. I would say, don't hesitate to give a command and I will do my best to follow through, but will let you know if I'm just not down for it. I'll be learning as I go I guess.

• Experience:
No experience.

• Limits:
There are only a couple things I can think of right now. I'm mainly not sure how I feel about cams/pics right now although it may be a possibility if you are convincing enough. I'm also not too into public humiliation and don't want this to affect my job.

Featured Threads

New Personals