Canada

iHumiliate

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 21, 2012
22 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

I am a very dominant male, that is seeking a submissive woman to have a session with. I am intersted in rope, shibari, collars, leashes and a lot of pet play and erotic humiliation. For more details message me with subject title "I am real" ...I want to hear a good begging out of a submissive of her wanting to be my little pet. Tell me your age and a pic as well (I will send a pic in reply), we can figure out a place to host and other details...Good little submissives I know you are out there

• Kinks:
humiliation, collars, petplay, total power exchange, leashes, pet play, degradation, domination, puppy play

• Experience:
Little background of myself: I have been a Dom/ Master throughout my on-line years (about 4 years experience in role play/real life ordering) and I am planning to look for someone who is into a lot of pain and humiliation. The one thing I love the most is having complete control over the person/slave/sub I am doing it to. And I have thrills of embarrassing and degrading them as well.(sounds harsh but ya)

• Limits:
incest, blood, illegal, puke, crossdressing, scat

Featured Threads

New Personals