Our Friday

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
So today was a lovely surprise, my master left me rods for today thinking he was not going to be available today, however my plans and my masters changed, he returned early and this whore stayed out shopping and hasn't sleeps in 29 hours. But to my surprise this slut thinks This slutty ass had what would be called my first session with my master. As much as this slut didn't like what she had to do, this slut did it to make master happy, fist master had me do a wedgie with a can of creamed corn in my panties, this was very humiliating and disgusting to this slut, he has me rub it in really good and squish it everywhere, mater assures me that this dirty whore will end up enjoying this but not sure how but asked me to trust him so last is what this slut will do. Master then had me spank my pussy with the corn still in my panties hitting hard and rough so I old feel it, this was rather difficult but accomplished to his satisfaction, then my master made this filthy slut put her had down her panties and massage it all around and Tease my clit which was humiliating and disgusting not to mention a total turn off, but again it made my master happy This slut believes. Master then instructed me to remove my disgusting panties and use my bamboo spoon upon my nipples and clit, 20 for each which was much more enjoyable than the panties. This filthy dirty pet then was ordered to clean herself with a cold shower, which this slut detests (this whore keeps house at 65 year round) after the cold water soothed the stinging of my nipples this whore quickly washed up taking great care to clean my pussy and ass getting all the corn out... (New meaning to the words, corn-hole!!!) as this masters slut shivered in the cold shower she was grateful she was allowed to have one at all. Thank you master this whore hopes you are pleased with me and your pet is happy to serve you.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
i dont wish to criticise your master,but he should have made you wear stinging nettles in your pants instead of corn!-next time perhaps?

Featured Threads

New Personals