Letmebeyourss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2021
I was looking for advice on this idea I have had for my partner. I am a 18m and she's 18f, recently we went to a park after dark and we had some vanilla sex, but then next time we both agreed on some more kinky ideas. We are both switches and so I was thinking of two scenarios; Either she is bound with her hands tied above her to a tree, and then using her panties as a gag for her. (She is loud and we don't wanna attract attention), or having her hands and knees bound in such a position that she is kneeling for me and I can use her throat. OR if I am being tied up, my hands behind a tree and her edging me or using me or have my self on all fours and a collar... and this leads me to the part where I would like some help, we don't really have any ideas, so some ideas or tips for both of us as doms would be appreciated as we are still learning alot.

silentloveslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2021
Since you're both switches, settle on who's domming on the first night. Then if you aren't satisfied go out again and turn the tables.
If she's subbing, tie her body and legs to the tree too not just the hands

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 95

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Have some method of getting yourselves out of there quickly. You don't want to end up on a register if somebody should stumble across you

Letmebeyourss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2021
Since you're both switches, settle on who's domming on the first night. Then if you aren't satisfied go out again and turn the tables.
If she's subbing, tie her body and legs to the tree too not just the hands
Oh good advice, after she is tied is there any recommendations as to what to do to her? She’s into pain and orgasm controlling

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
Wierd it does for me. Maybe this works Bound anna, after you "confirm" that you are 21+ go to scenarios. There you find loads of things you can do but the one I liked is called "A game for 2"

Letmebeyourss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2021
Wierd it does for me. Maybe this works Bound anna, after you "confirm" that you are 21+ go to scenarios. There you find loads of things you can do but the one I liked is called "A game for 2"
I just got it work! thank you. It looks perfect, something I always wanted to do and it even has a diagram! I like the gagging part that will work well. I am thinking of using a timed lock or similar for binding her hands together and the belt around her neck.

Mage_Kick

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2024
My sub and I took the photo on the cliffs, and the pearl collar coupled with the view of the beach made for an absolutely wonderful experience.

Attachments

• 1704791746945.png
    1704791746945.png
    668.1 KB · Views: 31

Featured Threads

New Personals