Outdoor dares requested for album update

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
Hi everyone!

I realized that I only have one picture posted in albums on this site. For someone who has been a member for as long as I have, that is quite disappointing!
Therefore, I am looking for outdoor dares, day or night, to complete with photo proofs. Without face, for now...
I am currently on vacation, so i will accept suggestions until June 22nd. After that, I will create a poll from all the dares that can in any way fit inside my limits, and let you guys vote! Then, I will start completing them, starting with the ones with most votes (in case it takes a lot of time to complete them all).

Particulaly creative or thoroughly created dares might skip the line and be completed first ;)

All pictures will be posted for at least one week, and all pictures that I am confortable with staying, will stay. Hoping that nobody saves the ones that leave after a week... :eek:

Anyway, hit me with your best! Hoping for a lot of creative ideas, even though i’m male! I’ll look forward to your responses with both excitement and fear! :D
- The Evil One