day or night

DCRoughThirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 18, 2017
I will control you.

If you have kik, message me. DCRoughThirst. Or just message me.

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Be Patient

Please be patient my inbox has several messages I will reply when I can. I am looking for serious dominants not just someone looking to have a good time or get off. I am looking for someone who can dominate me.

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
May I own you?

I am will to own and dominate you. How would you like to do it?

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Please

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

I DO NOT GIVE OUT MY KIK UNTIL I TRUST SOMEONE

I will get back to you as soon as I can

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
I expect respect

I have received many, many text messages and some have been brutal and downright disrespectful. I may desire some control but I will not put up with disrespect from anyone no man, woman or child and no dom, domme or sub.

The Master/slave relationship is not about one person barking orders at another the Master/slave relationship is built on mutual trust and respect. If you respect me I will respect you.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I have received many, many text messages and some have been brutal and downright disrespectful. I may desire some control but I will not put up with disrespect from anyone no man, woman or child and no dom, domme or sub.

The Master/slave relationship is not about one person barking orders at another the Master/slave relationship is built on mutual trust and respect. If you respect me I will respect you.

You are right. If you would like a respectful master you can best contact me at kik; Firemasterak. I will be looking for your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals