Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Here is a tip...
There are nasty folk out there who are to empty your wallet. Many / most ask for a tribute. These ought to be avoided. Do not send tributes to these folks.
There are some who truly are into working online helping others explore particular fetishes. Some of these ask for tributes at the start. Many may ask after a time. They have invested time, thought, and energy into a relationship. They may not be getting the emotional returns that you are getting. It is ethical to reimburse them for their time and effort.

How do you tell them apart? If they ask for tribute first then it is reasonable to conclude they are among the nasty. You ought not send tribute. But after you get to know eachother and you have grown some ties it is reasonable to send a gift / tribute. It is also reasonable to expect a gift /tribute.

So I suggest rather than saying
"I will not pay tribute"
say something like
"I don't send tributes prior to establishing a relationship. Once a lively relationship has been established I intend to gift what is proper."
Or more simply
"I do not tribute, but I do properly gift."

Pardon the awkward presentation above. I was distracted and in a hurry.

Reactions: rockingwelsh

rockingwelsh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2021
Here is a tip...
There are nasty folk out there who are to empty your wallet. Many / most ask for a tribute. These ought to be avoided. Do not send tributes to these folks.
There are some who truly are into working online helping others explore particular fetishes. Some of these ask for tributes at the start. Many may ask after a time. They have invested time, thought, and energy into a relationship. They may not be getting the emotional returns that you are getting. It is ethical to reimburse them for their time and effort.

How do you tell them apart? If they ask for tribute first then it is reasonable to conclude they are among the nasty. You ought not send tribute. But after you get to know eachother and you have grown some ties it is reasonable to send a gift / tribute. It is also reasonable to expect a gift /tribute.

So I suggest rather than saying
"I will not pay tribute"
say something like
"I don't send tributes prior to establishing a relationship. Once a lively relationship has been established I intend to gift what is proper."
Or more simply
"I do not tribute, but I do properly gift."

Pardon the awkward presentation above. I was distracted and in a hurry.
Thanks for the advice

Featured Threads

New Personals