Pain/experimental sub available (no orgasms)

Unspecified

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2015
I am making myself available from 7am GMT tomorrow morning until around 7pm.

During this time I will be intending to achieve certain goals, with the help of anyone that cares to participate. My goals are as follows:

To successfully milk my prostate gland fully and recycle any excess cum that may leak out of my useless cock.

To successfully be able to punch-fist myself before the session is ended.

To recycle and consume urine as specified by whomever participates alongside me.

To use all items at my disposal and ones that are reasonable to attain in order to abuse myself for the pleasure of my captors and without question, none of my own. I intend to milk myself so there is no requirement for me to orgasm or have any satisfaction from this, the only pleasure will be knowing I was entertaining.

Equipment list:

2 litre enema bag
Medium hollow metal buttplug
Large hollow metal buttplug
1 jar crisco fisting lube
1 rubber 20FR catheter (no bag)
One Collins medical speculum (large)
One jelly dildo (6")
One prostate toy
20x needles for insertion

Cuffs/mask/blindfold and a few other household items.

Please hit me with ideas/thoughts/suggestions. I want to hopefully broadcast the entire thing live with no pauses, anyone know a good site for that that is public viewable?

Also, I want to implement black marks for failure, and suitable punishment for reaching 3 black marks over 12 hours.....

Look forward to your ideas :)

bamadude01

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2015
you will of course be naked all day. you will collect your piss throughout the day, and drink it throughout the day, no wasting it allowed.

Unspecified

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2015
Thank you. I will absolutely do as you asked.

Any urine that is spilled will be reconsumed.

Featured Threads

New Personals