peeing/ playing with vibrating toothbrush

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
So a little after dinner, I left for the bathroom saying I needed to pee. Then I stripped of my pants and undies and grabbed the toothbrush. I sat down on the open toilet and pressed the toothbrush to my clit. Id really had to pee, I had been holding it in for a couple hours. Then I pushed the button that turned it on. I pressed myself closer to the toothbrush from the pleasure of the vibrations. At the time some piss was already trickling out of me. Im a bad girl cause I should have held it in for longer. But I couldn't hold it in cause I don't have control of my bladder cause im just a little piss slut. I shifted the toothbrush a little lower. I found that sweet spot and whined as I tried to get closer. Now I was gushing out the piss. It was spraying all over the inside of the toilet bowl. The piss continued to come out for about 20 seconds and I was pushing up against the bristles of the tooth brush. When I finished pissing, I rubbed the toothbrush over my opening and under the hood of my clit. I held it there for a minute. I felt so much pleasure that I couldn't hold my contents. I started to shit as well. When I finished, I turned off the toothbrush and began whiping my self down. I whiped my pussy of all the clear piss and whiped down my legs as well which had been splashed with pee. I whiped my ass and made sure it was cleaned to standards. Someone knocked on the door at that point so I had to quickly put away the toothbrush and grab my makeshift anal toy. It was a razor in which I had broken the razor part off of the day prior. I got on my knees and pushed it into my ass. I flushed the toilet and pulled my panties and pants back up. Then I left the bathroom casually.

Reactions: port86

Featured Threads

New Personals