Pegging. Are you into it?

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
I want to know how many of the denizens of KinkTalk are into pegging, giving or receiving.

Also, ladies, what's the best harness you've found for pegging play? I have a leather harness from Extreme Restraints, but I'm worried about getting any fluid on it, as leather does absorb liquids. What do you use?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I've never actually tried it but is on my list of things to do. ;)

I'm afraid I can't help you on a recommendation but I believe you concerns are probably valid.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Not sure what brand names it would go by where you are but I use a Selleys product called "Water Shield" for my ropes and leather that get near any type of damp. Its designed for use on snow gear and camping equipment. It is silicone based so should be safe for most people but check for allergies before use.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I've never been pegged, but fantasize about it a lot. I've gone as far as getting a dildo that suctions to a wall and used it as if I was getting pegged.
I really want to be taken by a woman though, possibly tied down and while wearing my chastity cage.

nightmare1908

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 21, 2014
new jersey
i do it

i have it done to me and I love it my mistress uses a harness that kinda looks like shorts I think there a pipedreams product im not sure tho and there like a micro fiber type material and machine washable

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
Hm, I'll have to hit the camping stores then. I was looking at the hardware store, and found Thompson's Water Seal, but that's for decks and wood...

Thanks for the lead!

Not sure what brand names it would go by where you are but I use a Selleys product called "Water Shield" for my ropes and leather that get near any type of damp. Its designed for use on snow gear and camping equipment. It is silicone based so should be safe for most people but check for allergies before use.

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
You know, I have the RodeOh harness, and totally forgot about it. Probably because I use it for my Mr. Limpy packing cock, and so the existence of the hole for the dick slips my mind. As I recall, that one the hole seems to be too high up, so it'd be like my dick was in the middle of my stomach. Hm.

But yes! machine washable is exactly what I'm thinking of.

...out of curiosity, how often does she peg you?

i have it done to me and I love it my mistress uses a harness that kinda looks like shorts I think there a pipedreams product im not sure tho and there like a micro fiber type material and machine washable

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
That sounds totally hot! I'm sure you'll find someone to play with, because that's such a good, hot scenario. :)

I've never been pegged, but fantasize about it a lot. I've gone as far as getting a dildo that suctions to a wall and used it as if I was getting pegged.
I really want to be taken by a woman though, possibly tied down and while wearing my chastity cage.

tonny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2015
love it

since my first experience being a sub, i loved it. i've never seen the one madame (my mistress) uses on me, she says she want to keep it a secret

youngbear

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 15, 2015
into it

I've never tried it, always turning me on hard.
As a colleague before posted, I'd love to be tied up and penetrated by a woman.
Also a good idea if I wouldn't know the size of the object, but with big ones I'd be a little afraid.

takenaga

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2015
I really would like to experience being tied and pegged but I never got the opportunity to turn this dream into reality.

Rafidflow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 3, 2015
I want to know how many of the denizens of KinkTalk are into pegging, giving or receiving.

Also, ladies, what's the best harness you've found for pegging play? I have a leather harness from Extreme Restraints, but I'm worried about getting any fluid on it, as leather does absorb liquids. What do you use?

Just getting into it, more toward milking now. Went to my local store and bought the beginner's kit. 3 heads and a vibrator to swap them out on. Still getting used to looking for the prostate, but I always cum harder with a vibrator in my ass

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Female pegging

IF a female had no male partner to have sex with, could she & another girl peg eachother?

N

nick111

pegging

I would be super into pegging. I love the humiliating aspect of it. Im also very into being teased about my small penis and if a girl has a strapon bigger than me that would be sooo hot. For the first time I was able finger myself and make a little cum dribble from my soft small cock and it was awesome so I can only imagine it being amplified with pegging!:)

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
Like a few people on here the aspect of being pegged excites me and I really hope to experience it at least once in my life, it is on my sexual bucket list.

urbanlucky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2015
leather is no problem

depends what kind of slut you peg but most man cant even take the hole dildo in. pegging a woman woud leather not be so good for but still posible.

Featured Threads

New Personals