Permanent dares

just for laughs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2011
Hi, never done anything on this site so no idea what I'm doing. I'm looking for some dares that will leave a permanent change like tattoos,piercings etc. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

banyule

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 26, 2011
get a tattoo of anything u want on the ball side of you cock

just for laughs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2011
Too late

Thanks for the idea but already got made in thaiwan tattooed on the bottom of my foot.

slutkittycallie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 22, 2011
Ok then get the skin on your wrist pierced on top or get polka dots on your tows rite above your toe nails they should be green polka dots

slutkittycallie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 22, 2011
Cuz I like green or would you rather get a tattoo of a tied sholaxe on the top of your foot lol I'm random too lol

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Get a tattoo of a spilled tattoo ink well on the top of your head. If you're bald or wear your hair close cut, have it be just black and be "dripping" down one side of your face and along the top of your nose. If you have longer hair, make it blood red in color!

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Get your ballsack and your dick pierced in a way that you will be able to connect the two piercings. This way you can use them as a chastity device.

just for laughs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2011
Think I'll do the polka dots on my toes, just coz it's so random. The inkwell on my head is a little extreme and as for the piercings, I already have several piercings on my cock and balls. Any more ideas would be appreciated.

Featured Threads

New Personals