Do you prefer a girl...

• Total voters

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I'm looking for primarily a males preference (or a bisexual/lesbian girl) on what they'd like on a girl. I have heard lots of difference answers, and I'd like to know with a vote on a poll. Feel free to explain the answers in a post of your own, I'm interested in what everyone likes and why. :)

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I do love the completely bald look. I've voted for certain style however because the hottest I've found is when I've had a sub shave it in the initial of my first name. Loved having her mark herself as mine in that intimate place.

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
I have to say totally shaved. I find it a turn on initially that a woman takes the time to do it(although that could be said for styling as well) and also it just feels cleaner when performing oral, which is something I particularly love performing on a woman! Incidentally, I personally go both ways with this and would happily do the same for a woman should she prefer it.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I do not mind short trimmed, but if I could choose I would say bald. Hairy is a turn-off personally for me.

verdantdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2013
I prefer either all or nothing: completely shaved or untouched by a razor.

Caughtassub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2013
I like all versions, but the most attractive is a completely shaven pussy... It's also the nicest to lick and I really like licking. :)

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I thought I should add my preference, also. I'm one for totally shaven or a certain style. I'd prefer totally shaven, however, you don't have to mess with all the hair in your mouth. Certain styles also avoid that, though, like "the landing strip" or "the sign".

Does anyone here feel that shaven is "gross" though, because it makes it seem like the female is merely a 'girl' rather than a 'woman'? I've heard this a lot from a girls point of view.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
For me I like to some hair down there.1 reason is the little girl thing but for me I also enjoy hair to tug on.I enjoy going down on a girl and as I get her arroused I like to grab the hair and pull on it gently or a good full tug to add some pain to the pleasure.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Does anyone here feel that shaven is "gross" though, because it makes it seem like the female is merely a 'girl' rather than a 'woman'? I've heard this a lot from a girls point of view.

Heard this from men but never ever from a woman.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Heard this from men but never ever from a woman.

I've never heard a man say it until the one above. I've actually heard it on MTVs 'Girl Code' also. I disagree, though, but it's all up to personal preference.

Last edited:

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I have never thought it made them look like a little girl in any way. I like completely shaved because its so smooth, no hair to worry about when going down on them, and nothing is hidden you can see just how aroused and exposed they are.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I've never heard a guy complain on a completely shaven girl.

Apart from this, once my ex-girlfriend had started to completely shave ... she never looked back ... so I guess she liked it as well!

tinus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2013
The Netherlands
Brazilian

I personally prefer the Brazilian wax. Completely bald so licking the outer labia doesn't mean licking hair. A small airstrip or a little figure on the mons pubis I don't mind though and can look sexy as well.

Joaner

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2014
I think girls look better without any body hair and I like men who have natural pubic hair, but not a lot of body hair.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
I have known women who don't shave to women for whom body hair is an absolute 'has to go'. It seems to be a preference these days that women maintain a slight patch above the clit but to be honest I prefer clean shaven.

With regard to the girl/woman. I would add the boy/man as well. I know some women who think it makes them look like a girl but they like the feel shaven gives so they use the style option and I know those who feel that it is their breasts that define whether they are girl or woman not whether they are shaven or hairy.

And the boy/man is the same I know guys for whom their masculinity is defined by their body hair and who feel to shave their balls would be to transport them back to being a boy.

A friend of mine describes it as winter coat - keep the hair, summer coat strip it away, and this is a rule I follow as well ever since my first g/f dared me to have a mutual shaving with her..... :)

just_curious87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2014
Shaved. It's not really the look but for the simple fact that I like to go down. I don't like the idea of "flossing" when I'm eating out. :(

strapjack21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 8, 2013
i don't mind a bit of hair in a style like a small landing strip or triangle

subgirlx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2013
EST, usa
I never really got the full psychology behind the "little girl" or "little boy" thing. I mean little girls don't have (very noticeable) leg or armpit hair.. But shaving that doesn't make you look like a little girl. And little boys don't have facial hair, so does a clean shaven man look like a little boy? Don't see why pubic hair has to be thought of much differently..

Featured Threads

New Personals