Do you prefer a girl...

• Total voters

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I never really got the full psychology behind the "little girl" or "little boy" thing. I mean little girls don't have (very noticeable) leg or armpit hair.. But shaving that doesn't make you look like a little girl. And little boys don't have facial hair, so does a clean shaven man look like a little boy? Don't see why pubic hair has to be thought of much differently..

I definitely agree. Hair is a natural thing, in my opinion, and I think it's up to whoever has the hair to do what they want with it. I guess it's just more of a "girls don't get pubic hair until puberty" kind of thing, but I personally still don't see it out.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
virgin hair never grows the same. Original virgin is my preference, then trimmed then shaved/waxed.

Wolfe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2013
A late two cents worth.... Shaven/bald/Brazilian is my preference. Partly because hair on the tongue or in the teeth when going down isn't fun, but mainly because for me, it's the epitome of femininity. Far from giving the impression of being a little girl, a fully formed woman with a bald pubic area is the ultimate picture of female desirability.

A sub of mine has had her pubic hair permanently removed through laser treatment, and it's something I'll never stop appreciating as her gift to me.

wetemke.2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2013
South Africa
It changes for me from time to time. At the moment, for about 2 years now, I'm into totally bald. Nice to see eveything and bald looks younger. There was a time when a hairy pussy wasn't enough. I wanted hair on the inner thighs and upper legs as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals