Picture requests for my New Slave

Graafmans17

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 29, 2010
Hello All,

I'm currently the proud owner of Wet_Slut and I'm giving her as much picture requests as I can. However I'd like your help to humiliate her as much as possible in comments on the pics in the album where she posted my requests.

I'd also love to hear from you what you want her to do.. She'll do anything within her limits without hesitation so feel free to give as many requests as possible.

I also want to tell you that physical and verbal humiliation is a huge turn-on for her so please remind her of the fact that she's a worthless dirty whorecunt!

Graafmans17

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
As per request of graafmans added here ;)

Get a few items and put them all together in your pussy. make a photo of the items going in and make a photo of all the items together after they were in. When there al in try to make a picture while trying to push them out

Good luck

No problem. Also if you could get some rope tie your tits at the base and go arround 5 times per tit. not to tied not to loose. then apply some clothespins on your tits and apply the chopstick on your nipples. If you can edge twice and apply a clothespin to your clit and pussylips. then your allowed to cum

for pictures it would be nice ne shot of your tits when there fully done
one of your pussy with the pegs applied and one after you came show me how wet it made you

Graafmans17

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 29, 2010
Thank you very much for your input Dutchslaveme.

I'll have to set them to my own hand a little bit but the basics will be the same! I'll make sure she'll have them done by the end of the week.

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Make her wear a short skirt, some heels and NO panties. Just as long as she looks like a whore and has no panties on.

Send her to the store, she has to buy some banana's. When she's paid for them she has to put one in her pussy or asshole(hole of her choice, or both if she's a real slut) this has to be done before she leaves the store.

When the banana is in she can leave the store, outside she can find herself a spot to masturbate using the banana, no orgasm allowed. After edging the banana goes back in her filthy hole.

The banana has to remain in her slit/arse for the rest of the day, every hour she can take it out to edge. If the banana slips out during the day she has to put it back in on the spot where she's lost it and apply a clothes pin on her labia.

At the end of the day she can use it to masturbate until orgasm and then eat it. After eating the banana she can take the punishment clothes pins off.

Pictures are required of the initial stuffing, every edge and everytime the slut can't keep the banana in. And of course one picture of her masturbating and eating the banana.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
What you need to do with this cow is find a single cow milk machine. Take her out to the barn, shed whatever. Tie her so she is on all fours, if needed raise her with blocks or milk crates or something like that. Then use 3 of the milkers, 1 on each tit and 1 on clit. Do this every day for at least a month. Make each time 5 - 10 min. longer. A cow should enjoy doing this for her master.

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
I would like to see a picture of your slut pig from behind with two fingers in her ass stretching it out - preferably with a toy in her nasty cunt.

Cjstealth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2012
Gold coast Australia
cjstealth.bdsmlr.com
I would love to see that slut spread wide... Clamp her pussy open wide and clamp that clit then cover her breasts in pegs doubling up on the nipples make her write lazy cum slut about her pussy and then how about some double penetration fill both the holes with something big lubed up with toothpaste but don't let her cum only edge and have that cunt dripping...

Featured Threads