Picture tasks (18yr old boy)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Hi, after a while of inactivity I would like to get some picture tasks. The tasks can have anything to do with any of my likes or oks (and maybe even my dislikes if they are really creative!), thanks for reading!

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
take a baggie of some sort that won't leak and pee into it. Then put your dick into it, seal it and tie it into place. Leave it like that for 30 min to an hour. Then take a picture of this setup and then you can take it off.

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Well, I did do this task, however I did not take picture evidence and I only wore the bag for about 5 minutes and then the bag started to leak, so I took it to the bath room and emptied it. Sorry for failing the task.

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
Well, I did do this task, however I did not take picture evidence and I only wore the bag for about 5 minutes and then the bag started to leak, so I took it to the bath room and emptied it. Sorry for failing the task.

How about since you failed you have to take a picture of you nude, kneeling on the floor with I'm a Dirty Slut written on your chest.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
the dirty bag

one of my favorites, take a pr of boxers or jocks, get soft, little boi soft and then take some string and tie it around your cock and balls from the outside of your jocks / boxers make me a bag of cock , now tie it securely ,
then rub your bound bag of cock and balls for 30 mins and then release, taking photos along the way of course

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Thanks to all those who have given tasks/dares so far! I'm uploading the pictures for all the tasks/punishments above but its taking a long time to upload for some reason. Anyway, any more tasks are welcome and I should be able to do them tonight (if I get them today that is)! :)

EDIT: Right, I'm going to upload these at some other point, my upload speed is really bad today for some reason.

Last edited:

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Ok, all current tasks have been done, anymore will be done and uploaded very soon! Check out my albums for all the above tasks! Anyone else got any tasks?

Featured Threads

New Personals