Play with my breasts and ass

subgirlslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2016
My master would like me to perform for whoever wants to play with my breasts and ass. Master will approve the most interesting requests.

Since I need to fulfill the tasks today, time limit for posting your requests: next 4h

Pics will be provided.

mikey2430

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2015
Put binder clamps on your nipple and put your finger or hand as far as you can up your ass. Pm me the pic or send them to my kik at masterE243

Last edited:

Mert

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 11, 2014
First you will put clamps to your nipples hold your vibrator to the clamps for 5 minutes minimum, after that you have to find a rope tie the rope to the clamps and you feet , make sure that the rope is shorter than your height. After tying the rope, use a large cucumber to penetrate you ass. Wear a skirt heigh and try to walk around the house. İf the cucumber falls down you have to shorten the rope and hold vibrator to the clamps for another 5 minutes. So make sure that the cucumber is deep enough. (Cucumber must be at least 6inches long). I want to see the pictures my kik is (ddmert)

DarkXtecy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 24, 2014
in my dark mind
slap/spank your tits 50 times downwards (as in from upper tit are tao lower tit) with a hairbrush and then do it again 50 times but now upwards (as in from the bottom tit to upper are...its like as if you brushing your tit)...btw this is on each tit..specially focusing directly on nippels..however make sure to cover you entire tit with the spanking...in total you should have done 100 spanks on each tit. once done with spanking apply some toothpaste (or if you have hotice oinment [not sure whats it call but it sound something like that]) and the add a clamp on each nippel...once you settled with that...move on to spanking your ass..but this time with a wood spoon..spank each cheek hard 25 times very fast...once that is done...take an ice cube and rubbed it on each ass cheek till it melts completely...and do it again with another ice cube...in total 2 ice cubes for both the cheeks.

now get a candle and lit it...use the wax from it and let it drip on each ass cheek for 2 minutes...once that is done use the same candle to drip some wax on your tits..make sure to cover as much as possible of your boobs...let it drip for 2 minutes on each tit...once this is done...you the hair brush...or something similar and spank your ass to remove the wax...once its completely removed...release the clamps from you nipple and use that hair brush to remove the wax from your boobs as well...and while you doing this tray and pleasure your self with a vibrator or something...but dont climax till all the wax is off....

if need be ask your master to help you carry this out.

Featured Threads

New Personals