Please cum onto my girlfriend!

hornysleeper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2013
lancashire
Ok I've got a problem here, I have a fetish of other people getting turned on by my naked girlfriend, and I really would like to see some pictures of her pussy covered in cum.

The only trouble is that no one seems to have a printer and no one has managed to do it for me yet! Can anyone help me? Kik me if you can help at hornysleeper.

Please only reply if you are serious about this, and do have a printer and kik and are willing to send me the pics back covered in cum and delete them once you're done.

Mikkel989

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2013
Denmark
I can do it, just send the pics to my kik: "ElComprendo" or "El Comprendo" if the first one doesn't work :)

hornysleeper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2013
lancashire
Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who got in touch! I had so many responses, it was hard to answer them all, so I'm sorry if I didn't get back to you!

I won't be sending the pics to anyone else as I've already sent them to quite a few people. (Please reply to this thread and let everyone know what you though of the pics if you are one of the people who got some).

I haven't yet had a pic returned covered in cum but I've been promised some soon! Really looking forward to it!

Id like to change the theme slightly now, this might need a new thread since the title isn't really relevant anymore but I'd like to open this up to the girls now. If there are any girls, straight or gay that want to see the pics just kik me at hornysleeper and I'd be happy to oblige!

Thanks again all.

hornysleeper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2013
lancashire
What did you think?

Is no one interested in sharing what they though of the pics I sent them of my gfs pussy!?
Would be interested in hearing what you thought!

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
If you are yet to see any results, I'd be happy to help you out.

hornysleeper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2013
lancashire
more help needed!

Hello all! Thanks for everyone who has been in touch so far! Unfortunately I haven't had many people who will actually carry out what they said they would do! Rather than cum onto a pic of my gf, id like people to expose pics of her outside somewhere! If you can help me, please kik me at hornysleeper and let me know what you plan to do with her pictures! If it's a good idea, I'll send you some pics of her! Thanks in advance !

Featured Threads

New Personals