Please help with my Denial Goal

Nytex

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2015
So I'll start off by saying this, I absolutely Love chastity and everything about it. I loved wearing it and the feeling and rush that it brings. With that all being said I'm away from home for a few months and didn't bring my cage but I don't want that to stop me from getting the rush. I absolutely love the idea of Role playing and I take it extremely seriously however I can almost never find somebody to take the act of role playing out a situation as much as I want to. So I suppose this is where I'll get to my point.

I want the time that I'm gunna be away from home to give me as much of a rush as if I was locked in chastity the entire time I was away. I know that If i just tried to tease and edge myself and force myself not to cum that mentally I would fail since I'm doing it alone. So what I'm looking for is somebody to keep my in line, if I had somebody I needed to answer to, somebody that would tease me until I go insane but be stern and strict and tell me NO I cant cum, then I would listen and not want to dis-please them.

So what I'm looking for is somebody that can help me do that, somebody that can keep me horny more then my mind can handle, but be stern and constantly remind me that I'm not allowed to cum often, if at all or else they will leave me. Idk if this is the right place to post this but I figured Id give it a shot. Feel free to ask me about any of my fetishes, I'm very open minded and although I can be shy, for the right person I open up very quickly. I'm mainly interested in women but I'm known to be bi-curious when it comes to role playing long distance so yea

KIK : Nyte1991 or you can just message me on here

Here is a picture of me
http://i.imgur.com/H4j8ERY.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals