Please

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
No one here really knows me here but several members know my situation. I'm begging...will someone please say something kind to me. I don't know what I want to hear, I just want some type of kindness. Please.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I am sorry to see that you have to resort to a thread to get a word of kindness. I too can understand needing to hear a kind word from anyone.

Which is why I have replied. What ever the reason don't let it get you down. There are always days that will be better and changes to a situation that make it positive again.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I'm sure there are uglier people then you that walk this earth.

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
I wish

I wish I was more than like you . U are one of the coolest person I know on here . U are so sweet . U are so pretty ms Ashley :) big hug

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
I'm srry

If u needed a listening ear I'm here for you ms Ashley .
U are the best of the best .

Big hug from ga

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
If u needed a listening ear I'm here for you ms Ashley .
U are the best of the best .

Big hug from ga

uhhh I think you got the wrong person, you must be confused
Megladon who is a male, asked for a kind word, not ms ashley

anyway... Megladon, i dont know you indeed, and dont know your situation, but here's wishing you a great day today... may it be safe, healthy, and positive in all aspects.

sexyladysub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2012
uhhh I think you got the wrong person, you must be confused
Megladon who is a male, asked for a kind word, not ms ashley

anyway... Megladon, i dont know you indeed, and dont know your situation, but here's wishing you a great day today... may it be safe, healthy, and positive in all aspects.

If you look at the profile page there is a visitors message that says Megladon is a woman using her ex husbands account. Looks a bit confusing.

Any way Megladon, we all have rough days and even weeks and last week was bad for me. I know it feels bad at the time but most things clear and leave you with new thoughts on your life. Be postive and accept all the good things you have in your life and try to push the bad ones to the back of your mind.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I know it's of no comfort to know that there are others who are going through bad moments, as everyone would be suffering from his/her downs. But it helps to know that such people can understand such moments; personally I have had a really tough month (actually I'm still going through it). I'm in a similar position (although I don't know your situation I really do need some cheering up).

But sometimes I do think ...

How many rough moments have already passed in our lives? Why shouldn't this pass as well?

In one way or another life will go on ... tomorrow is another brand new day, just use yesterday to have a better tomorrow and not to be stuck on yesterday's thoughts.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Hey ms ashley, sorry to hear you are feeling down. Hope everything works out for you. If you need an ear to listen feel free to drop me a PM. For what its worth you are one of the main reasons I still frequent this site.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
If you look at the profile page there is a visitors message that says Megladon is a woman using her ex husbands account. Looks a bit confusing.

Any way Megladon, we all have rough days and even weeks and last week was bad for me. I know it feels bad at the time but most things clear and leave you with new thoughts on your life. Be postive and accept all the good things you have in your life and try to push the bad ones to the back of your mind.

Yes it is indeed confusing. :confused:

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Yes it is indeed confusing. :confused:

normally there is a male using his ex account... Noone shares accounts with ex-es but statistically speaking men have the most chances to gain access to their ex, not women.

Confusing, sure, some of us are straight and really wish to know the gender.

Last edited:

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
History

normally there is a male using his ex account... Noone shares accounts with ex-es but statistically speaking men have the most chances to gain access to their ex, not women.

Confusing, sure, some of us are straight and really wish to know the gender.

Sir,

My husband passed away. I enjoyed making him happy and I decided to use his account. You can read more about us/me on getdare under the username nanomt.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Sir,

My husband passed away. I enjoyed making him happy and I decided to use his account. You can read more about us/me on getdare under the username nanomt.

I am truly sorry for your loss. The pain you must be feeling to lose, not only your husband, but your master as well must be terrible. I wish the best for you, that the pain lessens day by day, and that you use your fond memories of him to get through this.

If you ever need someone to talk to, never hesitate to message me :)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I'm sorry for your loss.
And sorry if my post upset you. I didn't know.
I am not in getdare anymore, however I can read the topics there.

If being here makes you feel better please stay. I wish you find more friends here, hope we can help you get over the pain and continue with your life.

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
Leaving

I reported a mean person to the admin and I was banned from getdare instead. That's OK since most people there judged me and quit conversing with me. It was just one more affirmation that I'm useless. I have no one good in my life. Those that are in my life only enjoy hurting me but that's OK too since I'm useless.

Getdare was my only outlet and now that's gone. I could have created a fake account but I don't deserve an outlet. Since I have a useless life I gave my dogs to a good home as for the rest of my possessions, I don't care where they go.

Some have heard of a permanent solution to a temporary problem but my problems are permanent just like my solution.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
I hope you are just having a rough time tonight and you don't go and do anything stupid. Nobody is ever useless and there is always a solution to every problem. Just take some deep breaths and calm down.

quintessential

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 31, 2015
No one here really knows me here but several members know my situation. I'm begging...will someone please say something kind to me. I don't know what I want to hear, I just want some type of kindness. Please.
hope you are doing well, please be safe.

New Personals